2021 Mt. Taylor Quilt Show
DECADES OF QUILTING
October 1st and 2nd, 2021
Cibola County Convention Center
515 West High Street
Grants, NM 87005
September 1, 2021
Deadline to Accept Entries
September 14, 2021
Sew Positively Orange by Utha Russell
The theme for the 2021 Mt. Taylor Quilt Show this year is Decades of Quilting.
- Any item that has been quilted may be entered into the category.
- A quilted item is defined as having three distinct layers: a top, middle, and backing.
- Quilting stitches must penetrate all three layers and be visible on the back of the item. Items may be:
- Wall Hangings
- Table Toppers
- Items may be any size you choose.
- NOTE: If an item is to be hung up for display, it must have an appropriately-sized sleeve attached to the back.
- If there is no sleeve, your item will not be accepted.
Download the Guidelines for Entry and Entry Form by clicking the button below.
Gallup Service Mart
Classes and Workshops
Be sure to check the latest copy of our Newsletter for a full list of classes and workshops!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Call about our quilting and sewing classes or our products and services.